Helping Kids Be Their Best
We believe that every child should have a world-class club experience that will develop their potential to be great, to be productive, to succeed and to soar.
Southside National Bank
- The Grand opening of the Southside National Bank and Store will be held on December 21st, 2016 at 4:00pm. The members have been earning money all quarter long for attendance, grades, participation and behavior. They will get a chance to cash their check at the bank and spend their hard-earned money Club money in our Club store where they can buy school supplies, Christmas gifts and more. It is an event, you will not want to miss.
- December 1st -16th 12 Days of Christmas Celebration
- December 9th Early Release 12:30pm-7pm
- December 16th Progress Report Issued
- December 17th Breakfast with Santa 9am-12pm
- December 21st Early Release12:30pm-7pm
- December 22nd Start of Christmas Break-Closed
- December 25th Merry Christmas-Closed
- January 1st Happy New Year-Closed
- January 2nd End of Christmas Break-Closed
- January 3rd Reopen for the New Year 2017
Leave a Legacy
Your gift can change the lives of youths in your community.
“THE CLUB” @ Diggs Town
We offer opportunities to bring various communities of middle & high school youth together to grow through fitness, sports, art expression, leadership development, community service, and educational activities while enhancing self-esteem, communication skills, problem solving, and community involvement. The objective is to help young folks succeed by staying away from crime, guns, drug, and let them “Join the Club and not a Gang”
A Season of Service
Our members will be on a mission to give back this season. Here is a list of our Community Service Projects.
5&6y/o: Christmas Cards & Candy Canes to our local fire & rescue station # 8 in Berkley.
7-10y/o: Christmas Cards for CHKD patients
11-12y/o: Christmas Cards for First Baptist Berkley
Teen Center (Ages 13-18): Salvation Army Christmas Depot on Saturday, December 10, 2016 from 8:00am-1:30pm
Sorority Girls Club (Ages 13-18): Union Mission on Monday, December 19 from 5:30pm-7:30pm